Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Whole30 Journey: Day 2-3

Day 2:
Breakfast: Two homemade sausage patties, banana
Lunch: Homemade taco salad (ground chicken, homemade seasoning, romaine leaves)
Snack: almonds (yum! didn't even know I liked them)
Dinner: Leftovers from Day 1 (freshly cooked cucumber and mushrooms; reheated ground beef)
Snack: almonds (I only allow myself a few; trying to make them last), banana
Missing dessert sweets and cheese
Lots of bathroom trips in the middle of the night and throughout day

Day 3:
Breakfast: Banana (I had to be at work at 6 a.m. after little sleep night before)
Super hungry; drinking more water
Decreased appetite by late lunch time (1:33)
Lunch: Repeat homemade taco salad (see above)
Snack: finished bag of almonds
Dinner: Rotisserie chicken, chopped lettuce with homemade Italian dressing (YUM!), fruit salad (pineapple, strawberries, grapes)
Super hungry.
Snack: Almonds again.
Still hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment